Galaxy

Galaxy

About Us

Welcome to Lynn & Robb's BLOG. This is an account of our experiments in dying fabric mostly.

More About Us

Lynn's background includes working with handicapped kids, teaching sewing, quilting for over 50 years and learning the name and location of every country in the world (still working on the capitals).
Robb, my muse and cohort, specializes in photography, graphic design, and rolling sushi.
We dedicate this BLOG to grandson Keenan, who needed to earn a textile badge for Scouts.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

a note from robb

Well hello out there to all that have found their way to our blog...I myself am just learning the process of posting and inserting stuff into the blog so I thought I would take this time to try and post a few thoughts and pics of some more of our venture into extreme tye dye The shirt above was done with an accordion fold. This particular shirt is more on the dark side and a little more subtle than some of the others that I have done lately

No comments:

Post a Comment